Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 8 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Hollister, CA (KCVH)
Lat: 36.8933 Lon: -121.4103 Elev: 229ft.
3 Miles N Hollister CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy frost after 1am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Patchy frost before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Calm wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Salinas Valley/Hollister Valley and Carmel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE