Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity60% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer29.99 in Dewpoint57°F (14°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96°N Lon: 85.95°W Elev: 715ft.
5 Miles W Lucas KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. West wind around 7 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 49. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78. Light and variable wind. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 81. South wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Tuesday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.