Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 15 MPH
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hollister, CA (KCVH)
Lat: 36.8933 Lon: -121.4103 Elev: 229ft.
4 Miles NNW San Juan Bautista CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 21. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 54. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light north northeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57. Light northeast wind.
- Wednesday Night Areas of frost after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 28. East northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Salinas Valley/Hollister Valley and Carmel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE