Severe thunderstorms will continue this evening and tonight
Strong storms with heavy rain, wind and hail will continue over Oklahoma, Arkansas and northeast Texas this evening and tonight. Strong storms are also expected from northeast Pennsylvania to Maine. More strong storms may impact the Idaho panhandle, eastern Washington State, western Montana and southwest Tennessee. Hot temperatures continue for the Great Basin, southern Arizona and Oregon.
Read More... Humidity100% Wind SpeedW 5 mph Barometer29.95 in Dewpoint69°F (21°C) Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96°N Lon: 85.95°W Elev: 715ft.
2 Miles NW Lucas KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Light north wind. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers before 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. North wind 5 to 8 mph. Thursday Night Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 60. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. Light southeast wind. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Sunday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 78.