Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.91250 Lon: -116.75556 Elev: 3215ft.
9 Miles WSW Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow likely, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. South southeast wind around 7 mph becoming west northwest. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 21 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 30. North wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 17. Wind chill values as low as zero. Blustery, with a north wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 31. Blustery, with a north wind 20 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE