Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.9125°N Lon: 116.75556°W Elev: 3215ft.
9 Miles WSW Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 66. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Breezy, with a west wind 11 to 16 mph becoming north 24 to 29 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy, with a north wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North northeast wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE