Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Hollister, CA (KCVH)
Lat: 36.8933 Lon: -121.4103 Elev: 229ft.
6 Miles NE Hollister CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 25. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. North northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Patchy frost after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 32. Light east northeast wind.
- Thursday Patchy frost before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Salinas Valley/Hollister Valley and Carmel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE