Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hollister, CA (KCVH)
Lat: 36.8933°N Lon: 121.4103°W Elev: 229ft.
6 Miles NE Hollister CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 50. Light south southeast wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75. East northeast wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 48. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Salinas Valley/Hollister Valley and Carmel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE