Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1019.3 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility0.50 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Campbell U. S. Army Airfield (KHOP)
Lat: 36.67 Lon: -87.5 Elev: 561ft.
9 Miles WNW Cadiz KY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of freezing drizzle before 4am. Areas of freezing fog. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 35. West northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 37. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. North wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 32. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Light south wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 31. North northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. North wind around 6 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Trigg County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE