Another day of heavy rainfall expected for the Southeast
The Southeast will experience another day of widespread moderate to heavy rain on Saturday as a system slowly moves northeastward. Upwards to 2 to 3 inches of rain are possible in the Carolinas, creating a threat for flash flooding. Residual moderate to major riverine flooding in the wake of this system remains a concern over the weekend in parts of Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
Read More... Humidity87% Wind SpeedN 7 mph Barometer30.22 in (1023.4 mb) Dewpoint45°F (7°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Campbell U. S. Army Airfield (KHOP)
Lat: 36.67°N Lon: 87.5°W Elev: 561ft.
9 Miles WNW Cadiz KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 73. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 49. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Light south wind. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North wind around 8 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Northeast wind around 6 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. East southeast wind around 6 mph. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Thursday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Friday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Trigg County, KY