Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedW 13 G 17 MPH
- Barometer30.00 in (1015.9 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Watsonville, Watsonville Municipal Airport (KWVI)
Lat: 36.93944 Lon: -121.78889 Elev: 161ft.
3 Miles WSW Freedom CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, clear early, then becoming cloudy, with a low around 49. West northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 48. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. West wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Monterey Bay, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE