Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1021.4 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Poplar Bluff Municipal Airport (KPOF)
Lat: 36.77 Lon: -90.32 Elev: 479ft.
5 Miles S Wappapello MO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of freezing drizzle before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. West wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Light north wind.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 34. Light and variable wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 30. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Light south southwest wind.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. South wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Cloudy, with a low around 28. North northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wayne County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE