Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedN 10 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.9125°N Lon: 116.75556°W Elev: 3215ft.
9 Miles ESE Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 21 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northeast wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. North northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. North wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66. North wind 5 to 13 mph becoming west northwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 47.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE