Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.04 in (1019.3 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Page, Page Municipal Airport (KPGA)
Lat: 36.92056 Lon: -111.44806 Elev: 4311ft.
3 Miles NW Page AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. North northeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Snow likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. West southwest wind around 8 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. North northwest wind around 9 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marble and Glen Canyons, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE