Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 9 G 20 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in (1014.8 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Page, Page Municipal Airport (KPGA)
Lat: 36.92056°N Lon: 111.44806°W Elev: 4311ft.
3 Miles NW Page AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 59. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North northeast wind 10 to 14 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West northwest wind 9 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. East northeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marble and Glen Canyons, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE