Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 13 MPH
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hollister, CA (KCVH)
Lat: 36.8933°N Lon: 121.4103°W Elev: 229ft.
7 Miles NNE San Juan Bautista CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 52. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 45. North wind around 7 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Salinas Valley/Hollister Valley and Carmel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE