Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.94 in (1010.3 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Page, Page Municipal Airport (KPGA)
Lat: 36.92056°N Lon: 111.44806°W Elev: 4311ft.
3 Miles NNW Page AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marble and Glen Canyons, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE