Wintry mix and snow from western mountains to Ohio Valley Saturday
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity60% Wind SpeedNE 8 mph Barometer30.65 in (1039.6 mb) Dewpoint12°F (-11°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Monticello, Wayne County Airport (KEKQ)
Lat: 36.86°N Lon: 84.86°W Elev: 965ft.
3 Miles W Mill Springs KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Light east wind. Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind. Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly between 8pm and 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Tuesday Rain likely, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night Rain. Low around 48. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Wednesday Rain. High near 55. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Wednesday Night Rain and snow. Low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Friday Sunny, with a high near 39.