Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1022.2 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Wayne County Airport (KEKQ)
Lat: 36.86 Lon: -84.86 Elev: 963ft.
3 Miles W Mill Springs KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 10am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 36. West wind 5 to 9 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 33. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wayne County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE