Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the West Coast through Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... HumidityNA Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.26 in (1025.6 mb) DewpointN/A Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
London, London-Corbin Airport-Magee Field (KLOZ)
Lat: 37.09°N Lon: 84.07°W Elev: 1211ft.
5 Miles SW Keavy KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 25. Calm wind. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind. Sunday Night A chance of sprinkles after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Calm wind. Monday A chance of sprinkles before 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. South southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South southeast wind around 6 mph. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Tuesday Night Showers. Low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.