Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.52 in (1034.9 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
London-Corbin Airport-Magee Field (KLOZ)
Lat: 37.09 Lon: -84.04 Elev: 1206ft.
5 Miles SSW Keavy KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Light southwest wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 45. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Light south southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 42. South southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow before 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Whitley County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE