Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.8 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
London-Corbin Airport-Magee Field (KLOZ)
Lat: 37.09°N Lon: 84.04°W Elev: 1206ft.
5 Miles SSW Keavy KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Light west northwest wind.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain before 7am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64. Light southwest wind becoming west southwest 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Whitley County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE