Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.30 in (1026.0 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Mercury, Desert Rock Airport (KDRA)
Lat: 36.62070 Lon: -116.02868 Elev: 3238ft.
25 Miles E Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northeast wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. West northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. North wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North northeast wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE