Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hollister, CA (KCVH)
Lat: 36.8933°N Lon: 121.4103°W Elev: 229ft.
10 Miles NE Hollister CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 47. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67. Light east northeast wind becoming northeast 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 47. East wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71. East northeast wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 48. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming southwest in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE