Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedWSW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hollister, CA (KCVH)
Lat: 36.8933 Lon: -121.4103 Elev: 229ft.
10 Miles NE Hollister CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. South southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58. Light and variable wind becoming north around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 40. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62. East wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE