Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hollister, CA (KCVH)
Lat: 36.8933°N Lon: 121.4103°W Elev: 229ft.
7 Miles ESE Gilroy CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 74. West wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Salinas Valley/Hollister Valley and Carmel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE