Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity58% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.22 in (1024.0 mb) Dewpoint26°F (-3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
London, London-Corbin Airport-Magee Field (KLOZ)
Lat: 37.09°N Lon: 84.07°W Elev: 1211ft.
7 Miles WSW Keavy KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind. Monday A 10 percent chance of showers before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. South southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South southeast wind around 6 mph. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Tuesday Night Showers. Low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.