Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.990856°N Lon: 121.804881°W Elev: 327ft.
3 Miles SE Aptos CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Calm wind.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming north northeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 50. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Monterey Bay, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE