Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 3 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.990856 Lon: -121.804881 Elev: 327ft.
3 Miles SE Aptos CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Patchy frost after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 33. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Patchy frost before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Monterey Bay, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE