Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the West Coast through Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity73% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.26 in (1025.0 mb) Dewpoint34°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Poplar Bluff, Poplar Bluff Municipal Airport (KPOF)
Lat: 36.77°N Lon: 90.32°W Elev: 328ft.
3 Miles SSE Van Buren MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Light south southeast wind. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Monday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 52. South wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Monday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night A chance of rain before midnight, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. West wind 9 to 13 mph. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 7 to 9 mph. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. West southwest wind around 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind 8 to 11 mph. Friday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. South wind 9 to 11 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Northwest wind around 7 mph.