Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.37 in (1029.9 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
London-Corbin Airport-Magee Field (KLOZ)
Lat: 37.09 Lon: -84.04 Elev: 1206ft.
5 Miles W Keavy KY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 6 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before 3pm. High near 44. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain before 3am, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers between 3am and 4am, then a chance of drizzle and flurries after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday A chance of drizzle and flurries before 7am, then a chance of flurries between 7am and 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Laurel County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE