Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.7 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
London-Corbin Airport-Magee Field (KLOZ)
Lat: 37.09°N Lon: 84.04°W Elev: 1206ft.
5 Miles W Keavy KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 65. West southwest wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light south southwest wind becoming west southwest 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 53. South wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 59. Breezy, with a southwest wind 9 to 15 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before midnight, then a slight chance of snow showers between midnight and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Laurel County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE