Wintry mix and snow from the western mountains to the southern Plains
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
Read More... Humidity21% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
USCRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194°N Lon: 117.145°W Elev: 80ft.
36 Miles W Beatty NV 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. North wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 58. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming south southeast in the morning. Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming west southwest after midnight. Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West northwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.