Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.37 in (1029.0 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Paducah, Barkley Regional Airport (KPAH)
Lat: 37.07 Lon: -88.77 Elev: 407ft.
Grand Rivers KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 44. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 32. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. South southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday A chance of rain and sleet, mainly after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Friday Night Rain and sleet likely, becoming all rain after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. West northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. South wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lyon County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE