Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 7 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.990856°N Lon: 121.804881°W Elev: 327ft.
4 Miles N Interlaken CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 74. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE