Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
- Wind SpeedSW 4 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
- Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.990856 Lon: -121.804881 Elev: 327ft.
4 Miles N Interlaken CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 48. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 78. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 48. North northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE