Severe weather possible for large portion of central, southern U.S.
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe weather Thursday afternoon through early Friday across portions of the southern and central Plains into the mid-Mississippi and Tennessee Valleys. Widespread thunderstorms are expected along and ahead of a cold front moving across these areas. The storms could produce damaging wind gusts, hail and perhaps even a couple tornadoes.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity61% Wind SpeedS 5 mph Barometer30.10 in Dewpoint57°F (14°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Somerset-Pulaski County-J.T. Wilson Field Airport (KSME)
Lat: 37.06°N Lon: 84.61°W Elev: 928ft.
Bronston KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 87. South southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Tonight Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Friday Occasional showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 76. South wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Friday Night Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then isolated showers between 1am and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. West wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.