Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hollister, CA (KCVH)
Lat: 36.8933 Lon: -121.4103 Elev: 229ft.
11 Miles NNE Hollister CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 51. East northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. South wind 13 to 16 mph becoming west in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE