Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the Pacific Northwest through late Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity58% Wind SpeedE 5 mph Barometer30.06 in (1018.0 mb) Dewpoint31°F (-1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Paducah, Barkley Regional Airport (KPAH)
Lat: 37.06°N Lon: 88.77°W Elev: 410ft.
3 Miles W Grand Rivers KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Light east wind. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. South wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Monday Night Showers. Low around 48. South wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday Showers. High near 59. South wind 6 to 8 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday Night Showers before midnight, then rain after midnight. Low around 40. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday A chance of showers before noon, then a chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 43. West wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 8 to 11 mph. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 47. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. South southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. South southwest wind 10 to 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. West southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.