Unseasonably cold temperatures in the central and eastern U.S. through Wednesday
A powerful cold front has ushered in unseasonably cold temperatures to the central and eastern U.S. for early this week. Freezing temperatures will dive into the Deep South and to the Mid-Atlantic through Wednesday morning. This will be damaging to sensitive vegetation. Numerous Frost Advisories and Freeze Warnings are in effect.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity75% Wind SpeedN 3 mph Barometer30.30 in Dewpoint23°F (-5°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Somerset-Pulaski County-J.T. Wilson Field Airport (KSME)
Lat: 37.06°N Lon: 84.61°W Elev: 928ft.
2 Miles NNW Bronston KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Widespread frost. Otherwise, clear, with a steady temperature around 28. Calm wind. Wednesday Widespread frost, mainly before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Wednesday Night Patchy frost after 3am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind. Thursday Widespread frost, mainly before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Calm wind. Friday A 10 percent chance of showers after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Monday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Pulaski County, KY