Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Read More... Humidity76% Wind SpeedE 6 mph Barometer30.01 in (1016.3 mb) Dewpoint29°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Paducah, Barkley Regional Airport (KPAH)
Lat: 37.06°N Lon: 88.77°W Elev: 410ft.
Grand Rivers KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 44 by 5am. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 54. South wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Monday Night Showers. Low around 48. South wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday Showers. High near 58. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday Night Showers before midnight, then rain after midnight. Low around 40. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday A chance of showers before noon, then a chance of rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 43. West wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 9 to 11 mph. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 47. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. South southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. South southwest wind 10 to 13 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. West wind around 7 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. West southwest wind around 8 mph.