Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Overcast and Breezy
- Wind SpeedNW 24 G 32 mph
- Barometer29.74 in (1006.9 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Paducah, Barkley Regional Airport (KPAH)
Lat: 37.07°N Lon: 88.77°W Elev: 407ft.
Grand Rivers KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of light rain before noon. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 41. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 21 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 44 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. North northwest wind 7 to 17 mph becoming south after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. South southwest wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. East northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. North northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. East wind around 6 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. South wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lyon County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE