Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 13 G 18 mph
- Barometer30.10 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Marion / Wytheville (KMKJ)
Lat: 36.9°N Lon: 81.35°W Elev: 2559ft.
5 Miles S Bland VA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 33. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. West wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 62. West wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wythe County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE