Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
33 Miles W Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 12. Wind chill values as low as -5. North northeast wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 36. Wind chill values as low as -6. North northeast wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 18. North northeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Northeast wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE