Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 1 G 1 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
DW3150 Scotts Valley (D3150)
Lat: 37.0581°N Lon: 122.03573°W Elev: 400ft.
4 Miles N Soquel CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Light east wind.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 74. North wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. North wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77. North northeast wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 48. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Monterey Bay, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE