Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSE 2 G 5 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
DW3150 Scotts Valley (D3150)
Lat: 37.05810 Lon: -122.03573 Elev: 400ft.
4 Miles N Soquel CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 64. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Monterey Bay, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE