More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity63% Wind SpeedNW 17 G 28 mph Barometer29.88 in Dewpoint48°F (9°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Dublin / New River Valley (KPSK)
Lat: 37.14°N Lon: 80.68°W Elev: 2106ft.
3 Miles E Newbern VA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 67. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 45. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Monday Sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday A chance of showers after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.