Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Somerset-Pulaski County-J.T. Wilson Field Airport (KSME)
Lat: 37.06 Lon: -84.61 Elev: 928ft.
Russell Springs KY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow after midnight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 24. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 35. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Russell County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE