Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Somerset-Pulaski County-J.T. Wilson Field Airport (KSME)
Lat: 37.06°N Lon: 84.61°W Elev: 928ft.
Russell Springs KY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 53. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Russell County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE