Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSE 2 G 8 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
DW3150 Scotts Valley (D3150)
Lat: 37.05810 Lon: -122.03573 Elev: 400ft.
3 Miles SW Ben Lomond CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a steady temperature around 45. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 45. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE