Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.10 in
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
DW3150 Scotts Valley (D3150)
Lat: 37.0581°N Lon: 122.03573°W Elev: 400ft.
3 Miles SW Ben Lomond CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 68. North northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 48. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 48. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE