Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Somerset-Pulaski County-J.T. Wilson Field Airport (KSME)
Lat: 37.06°N Lon: 84.61°W Elev: 928ft.
3 Miles WSW West Somerset KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 66. West southwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light southwest wind becoming west southwest 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Low around 53. South southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then showers likely. High near 58. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 17 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain showers, possibly mixing with snow after 11pm, then gradually ending. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pulaski County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE