Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 4 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.91250 Lon: -116.75556 Elev: 3215ft.
8 Miles NW Beatty NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 26. North wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 16. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE