Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 20 G 28 MPH
- Barometer29.90 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Heat Index80°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
KANAB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT (KKNB)
Lat: 37.01 Lon: -112.53 Elev: 4865ft.
7 Miles S Springdale UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 83. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 26 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 51. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 19 to 24 mph becoming north northwest 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 88. East northeast wind 8 to 16 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 53. South wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 87. East wind 6 to 15 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 91.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 92.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE