Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 14 G 17 MPH
- Barometer29.81 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility0.50 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
KANAB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT (KKNB)
Lat: 37.01 Lon: -112.53 Elev: 4865ft.
7 Miles S Springdale UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow. High near 29. South southwest wind around 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 10. West wind 8 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as zero. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Wind chill values as low as -20. North wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 27. North wind around 16 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE