More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity100% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.00 in Dewpoint50°F (10°C) Visibility0.25 mi
Current conditions at
Somerset-Pulaski County-J.T. Wilson Field Airport (KSME)
Lat: 37.06°N Lon: 84.61°W Elev: 928ft.
3 Miles NNW Russell Springs KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Patchy dense fog. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 48. Calm wind. Sunday Areas of dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Light south wind. Monday Sunny, with a high near 82. Southwest wind 5 to 14 mph. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61. South wind around 7 mph. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Tuesday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.