Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity69% Wind SpeedNW 7 mph Barometer30.38 in (1029.4 mb) Dewpoint21°F (-6°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Poplar Bluff Municipal Airport (KPOF)
Lat: 36.77°N Lon: 90.32°W Elev: 479ft.
Greenville MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 6 to 9 mph. Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind 5 to 7 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. South wind 5 to 11 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. South wind around 8 mph. Tuesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 59. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph after midnight. Wednesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. North wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. West southwest wind around 5 mph. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North wind 5 to 7 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. North wind around 6 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon.