Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 10 MPH
- Barometer29.88 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
DW3723 Morgan Hill (D3723)
Lat: 37.14683 Lon: -121.63783 Elev: 387ft.
Morgan Hill CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 26. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind around 5 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE