Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 2 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.990856 Lon: -121.804881 Elev: 327ft.
8 Miles NNW Corralitos CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 32. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north northwest.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 32. Light west wind.
- Friday A chance of snow between 10am and 4pm, then rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain and snow showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 34. West southwest wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE