Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.990856°N Lon: 121.804881°W Elev: 327ft.
8 Miles NNW Corralitos CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Southeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. North northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. North wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE