Active weather pattern on Sunday brings the threat of wintry weather to several parts of the U.S
A few areas of active weather are expected on Sunday. The first will be in the Southwest, as locally heavy rain and mountain snow is possible in portions of California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona. Further east, wintry weather is possible over a large portion of the country. Numerous winter weather products have been issued from the southern Plains to New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity61% Wind Speedcalm Barometer29.94 in Dewpoint34°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
St George Municipal Airport (KSGU)
Lat: 37.0451°N Lon: 113.50561°W Elev: 2872ft.
4 Miles SW Hurricane UT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. East wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Rain likely, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 55. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Rain. Low around 42. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Night Rain likely, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 35. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.