Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in (1017.4 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
17 Miles S Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of snow showers before 11am, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 45. Windy, with a west southwest wind 29 to 31 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 20 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. North northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE