Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedN 5 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.3 mb)
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
17 Miles S Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 18 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. North northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Light west northwest wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE