Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
- Wind SpeedN 15 G 21 MPH
- Barometer29.83 in (1005.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index80°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
17 Miles S Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. West southwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. West wind 6 to 14 mph becoming east in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68. West wind around 8 mph becoming east southeast in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE