Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity79% Wind SpeedNE 3 mph Barometer30.28 in (1025.8 mb) Dewpoint31°F (-1°C) Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Poplar Bluff, Poplar Bluff Municipal Airport (KPOF)
Lat: 36.77°N Lon: 90.32°W Elev: 328ft.
4 Miles WSW Piedmont MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Light south southeast wind. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Light south southeast wind. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind 5 to 7 mph. Monday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 52. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Monday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Northwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West northwest wind around 9 mph. Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. West wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 7 to 10 mph. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 47. West wind around 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Friday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.