Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity82% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.44 in (1031.3 mb) Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Poplar Bluff, Poplar Bluff Municipal Airport (KPOF)
Lat: 36.77°N Lon: 90.32°W Elev: 328ft.
4 Miles W Piedmont MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 31. Calm wind. Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Rain, mainly after midnight. Low around 36. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Rain. High near 45. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Northwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. North northwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. South wind around 6 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. South wind 6 to 9 mph. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. East wind around 8 mph becoming north after midnight. Thursday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 8 to 10 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. North wind around 8 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 37. North northeast wind around 7 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon.