Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint-59°F (-51°C)
Current conditions at
DW3723 Morgan Hill (D3723)
Lat: 37.14683°N Lon: 121.63783°W Elev: 387ft.
Morgan Hill CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 73. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 48. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 45. North northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE