Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.19 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
DW3723 Morgan Hill (D3723)
Lat: 37.14683 Lon: -121.63783 Elev: 387ft.
Morgan Hill CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Clara Valley Including San Jose, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE