Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 6 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1015.9 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Roanoke Regional Airport (KROA)
Lat: 37.33 Lon: -79.97 Elev: 1149ft.
Boones Mill VA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain, snow, and sleet before 1pm, then a slight chance of snow between 1pm and 4pm. High near 42. Northwest wind 6 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 34. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night A chance of rain, freezing rain, and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Rain or freezing rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Roanoke County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE